Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Olive oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Lemon Zest
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced or Chopped Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Obey Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons of Chardonnay
- 1 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
- 2 pounds of Royal Red Shrimp
Turn your heat to the lowest temperature. In a large skillet, add olive oil, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes and half teaspoon on OldBay seasoning. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
Turn up the heat and add your shrimp. Salt and pepper to taste. Sear the shrimp for 1-2 minutes. Reduce heat and add wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, butter, and Oyster Sauce.
Serve with your favorite pasta. Enjoy!